Small Disclaimer

I really appreciate those of you that have commented on my posts and given me such great feedback. It's neat for me to see how our lives are so much better understood when we share them with each other. Go figure! :)

I do want to issue one small word of caution. As with every other Latter-day Saint that writes about their views on the gospel, I must be very clear in stating that the views expressed in this blog are all my own views and are not intended to be extrapolated into the official position of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in any way. If there are errors, they are mine alone (please comment if you see any!). My whole purpose in sharing is to provide myself a more concrete way of expressing my thoughts and feelings about my family, the gospel and this mess we call mortality. Hopefully, my crazy life and thoughts might help someone gain a clearer understanding of their own. I know that happiness is not to be bottled up and sealed away selfishly, but shared with all I know and love… and maybe even someone I've never met.

Thanks again, and stay tuned for more adventures. I'm going to be teaching my dad's institute classes this week while he's on vacation, so that should be interesting.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I like reading your blog, but I am glad you wrote this disclaimer. You know how crazy some people can be!