Head First Into the Unknown

So, I've finally taken the plunge into the blogosphere. It took quite a lot of persuading for my wife to finally get me into Facebook, and now I've again followed her lead into the wonderful world of blogging. Funny how I'm the one that works at a web creative agency and she's a stay-at-home-mom... looks like we've gone about things in reverse!

I'm looking to update this with a real meaningful post soon and start diving into the kinds of topics that I'm most interested in. I am more than open to comments, and until the viewership of this blog grows (fingers crossed) I'll be stuck commenting on my own posts--which isn't that far off from me always talking to myself as it is! It's both sad and comforting to know that I have an audience in myself.

Here's to psychosis. Long live the blog!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Yeah! How is it that your blog looks better than mine...I need more color :). I'm excited to read about all the insiteful and crazy happenings within that beautiful head of yours. I love you!

JR said...

I'm definitely crazy enough for the both of us. My blog isn't going to have near as many pics as yours, so don't think too much of it.

JR said...

I also just realized that I picked a site design that has lots of dots... Jenny is going to be so proud of her "Dot Dot."

Jenny said...

Yes, I saw the irony. I am SO proud of my Dot Dot...*sniff*

"My little Dot Dot's all grown up and saving China..." (name that movie)

JR said...

Mulan. Thanks G.