I've Been Tagged (Seriously)

So, of all the people who could have tagged me (my wife, Jenny, ...) I got tagged by an old co-worker and friend, Jonathan. So, as is part of this tag, here are 6 weird and random things about me.

The rules are:

* Link to the person who tagged you
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

6 Weird things about myself, in no particular order:

1. I am a huge fan of the Twilight series (yes, I said Twilight!)
2. I'm a total metrosexual
3. I never thought I would turn out to be such a computer geek (though I was already a huge "regular" geek to begin with)
4. I wanted to be Michael Jackson growing up, that is until I realized that he was a complete freak show and perv. I've really questioned my ability to pick role models since that time...
5. I love exotic and strange foods
6. I'm a salt-aholic, among others


Tag! You're it....

Kristen
Jenny
Angel
Chris
Jason
Kendra

0 comments: