My Every Reason

I've sat here at my computer for the past half hour trying to come up with an eloquent way to tell my beautiful Kristen just how much I love her – and I'm literally at a loss for words.

For those of you that know me at all, that almost never happens. You may now stop snickering… that means you Jenny.

All joking aside, I want to tell you, Krissy, that I love you more than life itself. You mean everything to me. You're every love song, every beautiful poem, every smile, every happiness, every reason for living that I have.

I've got a lot to overcome to be worthy of you. I know that day is coming much sooner because of you.

You have made 2008 the most amazing year of my life. I only hope to make 2009 just as good for you. I love you!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

I love you too sweetheart :). I wouldn't be who I am today without you either. MWA!!!!